Pages

Welcome!

What a start to the year! As we look to October I think we can almost say that things are settling into place...finally! Students thanks for your patience and class with the late start and the changes we've experienced already.

I have enjoyed my warm Hart Highlands welcome, and look forward to getting to know this school and community better. Its been a joy to get to know you students in the last couple weeks and I think we are in for a very exciting year.

Parents, I wanted to share these slides with you as they set up classroom expectations and give you a bit of insight into what I value for us as individual learners and as a learning community. They were the first thing up on the empty walls of our new classroom, and will be something we will come back to often.


Thanks for checking it out, and I welcome your questions, comments, and feedback.

Steve Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment